- Rule of thumb.
- Me, on my ‘pickiness’ when it comes to friendship.
- From the song ‘Fuck Was I’ by Jenny Owns Young.
- From the song ‘Silent All These Years’ by Tori Amos.
- Band of Horses explaining the benefits of wearing all black like I always do on their song ‘The Funeral’.
- We all know most musicians are flimsy individuals. From the song ‘Don’t Look Back in Anger’ by Oasis.
- From the song ‘Hot Honey Rag / Nowadays’ of the musical Chicago.
- From the song ‘Love You Inside Out’ by The Bee Gees.